“Personal information” means any information used to identify, contact or verify an individual.
The personal information that We shall collect from Customer includes but is not limited to: name, date of birth, gender, address, telephone, email address, payment information (bank account, bank name), the company (workplace), social account and any personal information provided voluntarily to us by Customer.
We may collect the personal information from Customer by the following methods:
- When Customer registers or logs in an account on our platform to use the Service;
- When Customer interacts with us, such as via telephone calls, messages, letters, emails, face-to-face meetings or through the conversation apps on our platform;
- When Customer conducts the transactions or requests the Service through our platform;
- When Customer provides or sends the feedback or complaint to us;
- When Customer provides the information to perform the payment through our payment gateways;
- When Customer submits the personal information to us for any reason.
Cookie is a small piece of data sent from our platform and stored on Customers’ computer or mobile devices by Customers’ web browser while Customer is browsing. Cookies were designed to remember the state information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record Customers’ browsing activity while Customer accesses our platform. Cookie can also be used to remember pieces of information that Customer previously entered into or fill in on our platform.
3. THE PURPOSES TO USE CUSTOMERS’ PERSON INFORMATION
We may collect, use, disclose and/ or process Customers’ person information for the following purposes:
a. To consider and/or process Customers’ application with us;
b. To identify and/or verify;
c. To perform the Service for Customer;
d. To manage and operate Customers’ use of or access to our platform;
e. To process or complete Customers’ transactions/ requests for our products/ services;
f. To enforce our Terms of Service;
g. To deal with or facilitate to carry out the customer services, Customers’ requests, to deal with or respond to any enquiries or complaints given by Customer;
h. To contact Customer for the purposes of managing relationship between us and Customer. Customer confirms and agrees that such communication by us could disclose the certain personal information about Customer (e.g: writing Customers’ personal information on packages/ envelopes to delivery to Customer by third parties);
i. To conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to: data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling) to improve our services or products and/or to enhance Customers’ experience;
j. To market or promote our products or services that have been or will exist. Customer can unsubscribe to receive the marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function in our electronic marketing materials;
k. To respond to legal processes or to comply with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction;
l. To produce statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements;
m. To carry out due diligence or other screening activities (including, without limitation, background checks) in accordance with legal obligations or our risk management procedures;
n. To prevent or investigate any fraud, unlawful activity, omission or misconduct, whether or not it has occurred, whether relating to Customers’ purchase of our product or use of our service;
o. To store, host, back up Customers’ personal information;
p. For any other purposes which We notify Customer.
4. SHARING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CUSTOMER
To perform the purposes as specified in Section 3 above, We can provide Customers’ personal information to third parties. These third parties including, without limitation:
- Our subsidiaries, affiliates and/ or related corporations;
- Contractors, agents, service providers and other third parties We use to support our business;
- Other related parties in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, in which the personal information is among the transferred assets;
- The third parties to whom disclosure by us is for one or more of the purposes specified in Section 3 above and such third parties would in turn be collecting and processing Customers’ personal information for one or more of the purposes;
- Other parties approved or instructed by Customer. Accordingly, We can share Customers’ personal information to third parties if Customer approves or requests.
By our reasonable efforts, We will ensure that the third parties shared Customers’ personal information must take measures to protect and secure Customers’ personal information, to prevent the unauthorized access, misuse or use of Customers’ personal information; however, no measures can guarantee the absolute security.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ABSOLUTELY THE SECURITY OF CUSTOMERS’ PERSONAL INFORMTION AND/OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT CUSTOMER PROVIDES ON OUR PLATFORMS OR THE WEBSITE OF THIRD PARTY. However, We will make efforts to implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety and security of Customers’ personal information. Customers’ personal information will be contained by our secured networks and will be only accessed by a limited number of persons or third parties who have been gained to access to our systems, and these persons or third parties are required to keep Customers’ personal information confidential following to our privacy policies or regulations.
6. THE EFFECTIVE DATE