Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. OnPoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients including L’Oreal, Shiseido, Kimberly-Clark, Unicharm, Groupe SEB… Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms – Lazada, Shopee, Tiki, Adayroi, Vuivui…, as well as social shopping channels (Facebook, Zalo…)
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Vendor Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for:
- Actively engage with Brands/Distributors to launch their products/services on E-Commerce Platform (Lazada, Shopee, Tiki, Adayroi, Yes24…) and Social Channels
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Arrange and conduct business meetings and presentations for potential partners
- Negotiate contract terms and structure deals with the aim of maximizing sales profits and customer satisfaction
- Planning and overseeing new initiatives for the company
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guide lines
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English, Chinese is a plus (optional)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in-person
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize them and meet tight deadlines
- Proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive or a relevant role
- Ability to build report, strong communication and negotiation skills
To apply for this job please visit onpoint.vn.