Reporting to the Vendor Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for:
- Actively engage with Brands/Distributors to launch their products/services on E-Commerce Platform (Lazada, Shopee, Tiki, Adayroi, Yes24…) and Social Channels
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Arrange and conduct business meetings and presentations for potential partners
- Negotiate contract terms and structure deals with the aim of maximizing sales profits and customer satisfaction
- Planning and overseeing new initiatives for the company
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guide lines
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English, Chinese is a plus (optional)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in-person
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize them and meet tight deadlines
- Proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive or a relevant role
- Ability to build report, strong communication and negotiation skills
Has this job caught your interest? Apply now!
Send your resume to [email protected] with mentioning the position in the subject
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org