Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing, and fulfillment. We help a brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from the largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the team includes Engineering, Product Owners, Product Manager,… to design the products that take into consideration research, business drivers, and usability feedback.
- Creating user journeys, designing user flows, user experiences and user interfaces.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining the product guide, UI patterns and design system.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Use data from research and product analytics to understand customer needs, create solutions, and communicate the impact with the product team.
- Be flexible in a start-up to take-on other business activities as we scale up and disrupt an eCommerce industry.
- Strong knowledge of competitor research, industry research and product development research.
- Stick to modern, bright, clean style in your design. Turn the complexity into simplicity and ease of use.
- Assist, lend expertise, mentor, and formally direct more junior UI/UX designers: providing goals, career insight and guidance
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- 3+ years of Product design at least, strong experience in designing complete mockup, wireframes, explaining business rules.
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Experience across all platforms and related technical approaching(Web, Mobile App)
- Expert proficiency with Figma and other design tools like Invision, Zeplin, Principle, etc. Can work with Photoshop or illustrator if required
- Understanding of User-Centric Design, Atomic Design, Design System
- Deep knowledge of visual design theory (e.g., typography, color theory, composition, iconography, etc.) and excellent analog visual communication skills (e.g., sketching)
- Experience in translating user research and usability test findings into iterative product solutions
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively
- Strong focus on attention to detail, consistency, and quality of deliverables
- Analytical and structured work method & Logical thinking
- Having experience in digital marketing and/or growth hacking
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent release cycles.
- Great interest in Ecommerce
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com