Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Creative Manager you will be responsible for :
- Responsible for designing banner, photo retouch, landing page…
- Design products for marketing plans: Ads-Facebook, Google, EDM,…
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and deliver messages to advertise products/services
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing collaterals
- Stay updated and research on current market trends on design / retail design
- Seniors to cross-check junior’s work as well as a guide if needed
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to learn
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by the managers
- Work closely with internal and clients.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- 3-4 years of proven e-commerce designing experience, especially luxury brands
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute design ideas
- Work closely with a diverse team of marketers, designers and business developers in a fastpace environment.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas to non-designers
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- Video editing and animation experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- English fluency is an advantage.
- Please include your portfolio in the application
- Confidence & willingness to learn.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org