Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing, and fulfillment. We help a brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from the largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Technical Manager you will be responsible for:
- Strong understanding of all Amazon AWS services. A big plus with an AWS certificate.
- Practical experience with multiple Infrastructure as Code like CloudFormation for infrastructure provisioning in cloud environments.
- Containerize Orchestration – Experience in container technology and its concepts such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, AWS EKS.
- Hands-on experience in operating and maintaining high intensive RDBMS/NoSQL databases and search engines (e.g Postgres, Elasticsearch, etc.).
- Well working experience with the source control and its related concepts (Git, Gitflow, branches, tags, etc.)
- Have knowledge and work experiences with one of the following monitor systems such as Telegraf, InfluxDB, Grafana, AWS Cloudwatch, Prometheus
- Logging systems such as Elastic Stack (ELK/EFK), Graylog.
- Error exception tracking & APM tracing such as Sentry, NewRelic APM, Datadog APM, Elasticsearch APM is a big plus
- Extensive experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD processes using self-managed tools or relevant cloud technologies (e.g Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.)
- Strong DevOps mindset and excellent team player (Calm, Cooperative, Problem-solving focus, no Ego, Trust, and Respect)
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design.
- Knowledge about Computer Security, Application Security, and Security Standards & Best Practices (e.g OWASP, ISO 27000, etc.)
- Advanced Database tuning and debugging skills (slow queries identification, performance tuning, security hardening, high-availability setup)
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field.
- Experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications.
- Must have hands-on experience in Elixir/Go/Python, Aws, Microservices.
- Good knowledge of eCommerce, Saas, etc.
- Knowledge of Integrations with various Third-party CRMs.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent release cycles.
- Great interest in eCommerce.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com