Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing, and fulfillment. We help a brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from the largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer you will be responsible for:
- Think ahead about business requirements and take a leadership role in the product roadmap from customer experiences/requirements/ functionality perspectives of the technology platform, considering the business context
- Design test plan, test cases, test procedure to ensure accuracy, stability, and security of a product.
- Develop automated test scripts. (a plus)
- Conduct manual testing and automated testing.
- Identify, report and track bugs and their solutions.
- Write Test Reports.
- Communicating with Project Manager and customers on requirements and test results.
- Work closely with the Developers for improving the developed software applications.
- Research about the latest test tools and verify usability for our projects
- Perform performance monitoring and annual review for the team.
- Build up communication and collaboration among QC team members.
- Ensure good cooperation between QC teams and other functional teams.
- Report to your direct manager and related project managers as required.
- Regularly analyze and make statistical quality data reports and propose approaches to improve.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field.
- Having 2+ years in Software testing.
- Experience in creating Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Reports.
- Experience in Automated Testing (e.g. Selenium or similar platform) is a plus.
- Good English writing skills.
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent release cycles.
- Great interest in eCommerce.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org