Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing, and fulfillment. We help a brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from the largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer you will be responsible for:
- Assist in review and development of project specifications for code compliance and constructability within industry standards
- Assist and provide leadership in the development of robust QC processes and standards to enable the client’s successful project completion
- Provide training of personnel to ensure awareness of quality procedures and specific responsibilities in the QC process, including the interface and response to audits such as those conducted by the client or third parties (stakeholders supporting the project)
- Develop, manage, and implement related quality control plans as Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Procedure, Test Suite, Test cases, Test Script, Test scenario, and Test condition as required by projects.
- Manage the QC control process and ensure the process, best practices, and quality standards are adhered to by the team, related project teams, and stakeholders.
- Communicate with stakeholders to update statuses of your plan and related quality issues, ensure their engagements in requirements and project deliverable.
- Improve quality control process, tools, techniques, and testing methodology.
- Maximize or optimize possibilities of automation testing and manual testing during the development life-cycle as required by the project.
- Participate in R&D activities of the team.
- Support your manager and directors in making Test Policy, Test Processes.
- Perform performance monitoring and annual review for the team.
- Build up communication and collaboration among QC team members.
- Ensure good cooperation between QC teams and other functional teams.
- Report to your direct manager and related project managers as required.
- Regularly analyze and make statistical quality data reports and propose approaches to improve.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field.
- Having 4+ years in Software testing and 1 year at the same level
- Experience in creating Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Reports.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience management role and manage the team size including more than 5 members.
- Good understanding of software testing, related concepts, practices, life-cycle, process, approaches, and methodologies.
- Good English writing skills.
- Great interest in Ecommerce
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent release cycles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com