Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing, and fulfillment. We help a brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from the largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Steering Committee of PTO (Project Transformation Office) you will be leading the transformation project team.
The Project Manager will work with functional leaders and managers of Onpoint to drive a wide variety of transformative change project’s initiatives (including IT solutions), aimed at achieving the strategic, operational and financial objectives of the organization. The main role will be to oversee the governance, planning, delivery, implementation and tracking of project’s initiatives and ensure all agreed project deliverables are met.
Note that whilst the Project Steering Committee is responsible for successful project delivery, the responsibility for day-to- day delivery is delegated to the transformation project manager. Therefore, at a high level the post holder is responsible for the successful delivery of all project initiatives:
- Oversee the planning, delivery, and tracking of agreed strategic project’s initiatives and ensure all agreed project deliverables are met
- Work with stakeholders to agree these project objectives, define scope, deliverables and key activities
- Develop detailed project plans and timelines and prioritizes the tasks within the plan to achieve project goals
- Set up and run project governance. Provide regular updates on the status and progress of projects and communicate to stakeholders
- Identify project risks and the develop and implement the mitigations for these risks
- Lead the project team to ensure project delivery is timely and of the highest quality
- Directly support the delivery of strategic and transformation projects on an ad-hoc basis as required, e.g. new product launches, new initiatives, organizational structure change
- Implementing sound change management frameworks across key business transformation activities
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; interacting with senior stakeholders and leading/developing teams; with a customer led viewpoint
- Ability to work on multiple project’s initiatives and apply structure, rigour and priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities with good analytical capability
- Ability to drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures.
- Strong ability to prioritize, manage deliverable timelines, mitigate risks, manage budgets.
- Able to operate autonomously and as part of a team and will need to develop good stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to work across cross functional teams.
- Ability to coach and upskill, implementing project management tools and templates across the organization
- Personal Attributes
- Be approachable and personable
- Be capable of communicating with senior stakeholders and influencing discussions and decisions
- Demonstrate a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Be calm and professional at all times
- Work well under pressure and with ambiguity
- Be goal oriented
- High level of attention to detail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org