Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing, and fulfillment. We help a brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from the largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer you will be part of the team to spearhead several transformational and innovative initiatives to drive Onpoint’s market share and maintain price leadership. The team has a unique opening for a smart and ambitious individual to join as a Pricing Manager, in charge of driving daily operations relating to price competitiveness.
- Work with Commercial teams to ensure accurate generation of pricing reports and pricing intelligence are acted on in a timely manner
- Work with Onpoint management team to define and update logic of pricing related metrics according to changing business needs
- Lead regular internal pricing reviews to help teams identify core challenges, devise solutions and ensure that next steps are timely followed up on
- Drive process improvements, consulting with cross-functional teams to understand needs and pain points to solve workflow problems
- Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across all departments to drive price and margin optimization related processes and support with planning and implementation
- Collaborate with Data Analyst to build and maintain reports & dashboards to track pricing performance of local markets and identify areas for improvement based on data driven analysis
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field i.e. Business, Finance or Engineering from a top tier university with outstanding results
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom
- Proven track record of executing cross-functional initiatives and driving remote teams towards achieving required objectives
- Experience in or demonstrated ability to influence with or without formal authority
- Problem solving attitude and ability to manage tasks independently, as well as competing priorities
- Experience with working in a business that primarily sells through digital and eCommerce marketplaces
- Proficiency in using SQL, BI tool or analytics tool
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org