Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Group Brand Manager/ Commercial Director you will be responsible for:
- Define the business plan & strategy for brand/account, in terms of P&L, assortment growth, budget management and brand partnership.
- Main in-charge for sale out and sale in by monthly/quarterly/yearly
- Drive sales and profitability through proper merchandising as product pricing, sale through & marketing strategy to work with brands.
- Manage the inventory level
- Develop existing relationship with Brands & Platform
- Deliver comprehensive trend knowledge and industry insight to encapsulate our individuality in our offering
- Prepare and implement seasonal/monthly campaigns and initiatives
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Extensive experience (1 – 2 years) in E- commerce or related retail company
- Strong connection & network to main distributors and brands
- An extremely credible reputation and relationships amongst suppliers and other members of the industry
- The ability to help craft and independently execute buying strategies
- Experience in all aspects of buying
- Exceptional relationship management and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills
To apply for this job please visit onpoint.vn.