Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Head of Operation you will be responsible for:
- Lead the Supply Chain data analysis project to develop recommendations to the management team based on data in order to optimize inventory holding, thereby improving working capital efficiency. Areas of analysis include SKU classification & rationalization, differentiated DOI based on market demand, supply lead time and service level to customers
- Participating as an Analyst Translator / Product Owner, work with Data Scientist and Technology team to scale up data science models to automate, predict and prescribe supply and demand plans
- Work across functions to solicit requirements when developing data science / data analysis models
- Adopt Agile framework in leading and running Supply Chain data analysis project
- Support Management team in developing ad hoc data analysis or lead other Technology related projects for Operations. Constantly looking for opportunities to improve Operations effectiveness and efficiency.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- 2-3 years working experience in the same position
- Analytical and details oriented. Comfortable working with numbers and large data sets
- Hands-on experience in performing data / statistical analysis on spreadsheets
- Good understanding of key Supply Chain metrics
- Good communication skills and ability to influence team members and stakeholders
- Bachelor / Master with major in Mathematics, Statistics or Operations Research
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com