Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to expedite, and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top-tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing, and fulfillment. We help brands execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from the largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are fully aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
This role has an important impact on HR efficiency, people decision making and thus on business impact. The role will require the ability to establish project priorities and operating mechanisms to drive change.
The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures data integrity across all HR data systems and develops internal audit plans across HR work streams (Recruitment/Compensation/Performance/Talent Management/On-Off Boarding).
- In collaboration with the Information Management/Data Analytics team, identifies and reconciles state reporting inputs and outputs to ensure efficient and accurate reporting HR data.
- Develops expertise in all HR data and integrate new HR system
- Understand the purpose and function of related data systems so that HR data systems are aligned, and HR/Functional lead (s) can maximize people’s data analysis potential.
- Acts as liaison for new development to HR data systems and supports maintenance to HR data systems with external vendors and internal IT stakeholders and program teams.
- Leads data analyses using all HR data systems to inform projects and initiatives.
- Uses data analyses to identify problems, analyzes information, makes strategic recommendations and policy proposals, and develops and implements effective and efficient solutions to achieve HR goals and initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities for process and system improvements to increase efficiency and improve the quality of HR data.
- Builds relationships and works with staff members from HR and across our teams to drive collaboration and communications of HR data projects and systems.
- Ensures compliance with mandated accountability measures.
- Creates and documents standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Information Science, Data Audit, Human Resources, Business, or Education Administration. Master’s degree preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of significant data and systems experience including supervisory responsibilities, data audit, and HR experience a plus.
- Previous exposure to or experience in the technical sector is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong analytic and strategic abilities.
- Ability to effectively serve as a team leader and team member.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze data, prepare reports, and effectively make presentations to senior leaders and varied stakeholder audiences.
Has this role caught your interest?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org