Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer you will be responsible for:
- Design and implement data models, datamarts, and datasets on a Hadoop-based data warehouse and data hub
- Interface directly with business and systems subject matter experts to understand analytic needs and determine logical data model requirements
- Develop and implement ETL processes across Hadoop, BI systems, and databases
- Work closely with data architects to identify common data requirements and develop shared solutions
- Develop close collaboration with senior analysts and data owners across multiple business domains
- Maintain data modeling standards and ETL best practices
- Support data model and ETL solutions in production
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Have a B.A./B.S. and 3-5 years of relevant work experience; or an equivalent in education and experience
- Hands on experience with AWS Stacks, SQL, etc.
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Proven track-record of excellence and consistently delivered past project successfully
- Hands on experience with AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with Python or Scala.
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment on AWS
- Experience with large scale data lake or warehouse implementation on any of the public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong background in preparing data for analysis and reporting: creating analytical datasets and working with others to define simple to use data models (i.e. star schema)
- Experience with analytical tools for data discovery & modeling, visualization, and analysis
Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with the ever-changing business development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org