Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing, and fulfillment. We help a brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from the largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with all various business units to gather business requirements and prioritize information needs.
- Design and implement visualizations (in BI tool) in response to business needs from relational databases and other source systems.
- Acquire data from multiple data sources, understand and maintain the flow of data from sales, commercial, etc.
- Analyze requirements or concepts, and propose viable solutions that bring high value for business and end-users.
- Work closely with the development team (Data Engineer, Data Scientist) to make an automation data report.
- Review data and dashboard periodically to make sure all reports be up-to-date and accuracy
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to the business user, creating a visual display of quantitative information
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- BA/BS in Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the eCommerce data analyst position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including development of business and technical requirements and delivering presentations to associated groups.
- Demonstrated progress management and planning skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Personal integrity, able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Great interest in eCommerce.
- Proficiency in BigQuery, SQL and BI tool such as Data Studio/Holistics is a must
- Advanced skills with MS Excel (pivot tables and formulas)
- Good at logical thinking and mathematics.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org