Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing, and fulfillment. We help a brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from the largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer you will be responsible for:
Main responsibilities :
- Lead the development of customer excellence projects, programmes, and processes intended to help the organisation understand, analyse, and create a positive customer experience along every touch point
- Obsessed with customer experience and be the Voice of Customers in providing recommendations to OnPoint Management team.
- Research on customer experience and innovation in terms of best practices, methodologies, and tools applied within and beyond the e-commerce industry
- Gather intelligence related to the needs and wants of current and targeted customers; design and integrate systems and processes to support the collection and synthesis of customer feedback using methodologies including NPS or CSAT; identify and lead cross-functional teams to identify and execute improvement initiatives
- Identify innovation opportunities in customer experience, develop and prioritise initiatives with business leaders and stakeholders that will encourage differentiation and customer loyalty
- Conduct proof-of-concepts on new approaches for successful roll-out and adoption by the businesses
- Develop measurement tools, as well as change and communications programmes, to continuously improve adoption of best practices throughout the organisation
- Work closely with other business functions to incorporate customer experience strategies and seek out opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Align and govern the customer experience, and the adoption of innovation frameworks across the organization
- Develop robust processes to ensure CS agents are able to provide consistent quality of service to customers
- Setup KPI for different tiers of CS services. Analyse data and trends to identify opportunities for continuous improvements
- Lead digital transformation of CS services, including implementation of advance technologies like omni-channels CRM, AI/ML chatbots, to optimize and digitalise CS processes and customer experience. Able to articulate cost and benefits of digital transformation initiatives
- Lead the SWAT team in handling crisis and customers’ escalations.
- and customers’ escalation. Develop clear processes and communications playbook and lead cross-functional teams in handling and managing crisis.
- Develop options and clear approaches to manage planned and ad hoc spike in number of customers’ queries, especially during campaigns or crisis.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree at reputable university
- Prior experience in strategy/planning, consulting, project management, consumer behaviours, operations, or data analytics
- Strong experience in managing cross-functional projects. Ability to manage complex and competing priorities, conflict management and resolution skills are required
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage cross functional stakeholders that are not under his/her direct supervision
- Capable of gaining deep consumer insights and a strong understanding of customer experience & innovation strategies by synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong, structured analytical abilities – able to perform root cause analysis using various methodologies like 5-Whys, Fishbone (Ishikawa) Diagram, Pareto analysis
- Effective communication and presentation skills are a must
- Working knowledge on technical/analytical toolsets such as SQL, GA, Tableau / Power BI is a plus
- An opportunity to learn in a fascinating and booming industry
- An opportunity to learn at a company that is growing for regional scale (South East Asia)
- Working in a young, super talented and supportive team environment
- Attractive salary
- Company trip, team building
Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with the ever-changing business development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com