Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Creative Manager you will be responsible for:
- Research, collect and write information of products according to the guidelines.
- Write clear, persuasive and secure product information.
- Improve our content guidelines to reach higher quality.
- Collaborate with Customer Service in checking, fixing and updating content in order to answer all queries from customers.
- Contribute creative contents to other teams such as digital marketing, social media …
- Communicate, support, coordinate with internal and clients.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- At least 1- 2 years experience in field writing content for e-commerce.
- Experience in writing SEO-friendly and appealing contents.
- Experience in doing research using multiple sources.
- Flexibility in writing in multiple fields.
- Follow up & update online content trendy.
- Personals skill: work under pressure, time management and work management.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet.
- Language fluent in Vietnamese, English fluency is an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com