Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Chief Business Officer you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with leaders to drive annual, quarterly and monthly business planning and drive the execution across marketplace team from categories, operations, product and tech and cross functional team such as growth, logistics v.v
- Find out new opportunities to drive business growth, market entry strategy for new segments and optimize efficiency of current businesses.
- Main person in charge in the new program initiatives to grow new businesses, new program to help merchants and customers and collaborate with all related team to drive output of these programs
- Participate and be the main person to work with strategic commercial partnership and assist leaders to work cross function to drive strategic partnership negotiation and execution
- Design, drive, monitor and improve the operation & budget of strategic programs. You will be the main person in charge for the output of the program
- Provide program updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders: strategy, adjustment and detailed schedule
- Deliver market and business insights to identify areas for improvement and scaling
- Assist leaders to conduct reporting, analysis and planning to improve business performance on daily operations.
- +5 years of experience in Finance, Project Management, Consulting, Management Accountant or related field required. MBA or E-commerce background is a plus
- High proficient in Planning, Analytics and Project Management. Proven track record is a must.
- Curiosity and drive to learn new thing in fast-pace environment
- Entrepreneur Mindset to figure out opportunities and drive execution in fast-changing environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com