Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to Channel Management Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Own excellent knowledge and understanding about the operating model of e-commerce platforms such as Lazada, Shopee, or other marketplaces in Vietnam
- Proactively approach updates and changes on e-commerce platforms, lead the communications and training to internal stakeholders and client brands to ensure all stays up to date
- Develop e-commerce winning metrics, best practices study and industry insightful reporting to assist in providing solutions to clients and brands
- Manage relationships with key third-party sales channels such as Lazada, Shopee or other marketplaces on all operations related topics
- Participate in growing brands on e-commerce by identifying opportunities to propose initiatives for sales campaign success and process excellence
- Manage all updated information from channel partners to internal teams and newsletters from OnPoint to clients.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
For Executive position:
- High sense of supportive spirit
- Operating-oriented & back-end support function
- Minimum 1 years prior working experience in e-commerce or digital business
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Good presentation skills or classroom-delivery skills
- Process-oriented mindset
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Used to manage multiple stakeholders across multiple functions
- Learning spirit, being sensitive with information
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com