Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Campaign Merchandise Manager you will be responsible for:
Campaign Management (Quản lý chiển dịch quảng cáo cho sản phẩm)
- Plan and manage an integrated campaign calendar based on brand & partners activities, especially peak season of E-Commerce: platform birthday, 11.11, 12.12, Tet.
- Conceptualizing and developing interesting and relevant campaigns to execute specific strategic direction.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Commercial, Digital, E-Merchandising, Creative, Finance, OPS) – as well as external partners (Lazada, Shopee, Tiki, etc.) to deliver best-in-class E-commerce campaign, consumer experience, and business results/ KPIs from planning to execution.
- Liaise with the related team (Commercial, Data, CS) to provide campaign performance insights, evaluation and suggest key learnings to share with brands & partner.
- Monitor E-Commerce trends, interesting initiatives, and market best practices
Merchandise Management (Quản lý gian hàng official store tại sàn Thương Mại Điện tử)
- Check and ensure all onsite visibilities are delivered effectively in both timeline and sale revenue targeted.
- Manage and control product and brand appearance in both homepage and cat- page (banners, product images…) to make sure the website always presented in a good manner and best practice for user experiences.
- Understand and analyze platform reports to make sure bad/good performance is noticed and key points can be shared within the team.
- Proactive in suggesting any methods and campaign push sales revenues and increase shopper engagement with the site.
- Working closely with internal teams to plan, develop and execute value mechanisms that generate sales revenue.
- Collaborate with the internal team, agency, and other vendor partners to optimize the user experience
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Agency, Retail, Business Management, Consulting or relevant…
- 1-2 year of experience with Digital Marketing, Campaign Marketing, Marketing Executive (Advertising/Digital Agency…). Solid understanding of Retail/Omni-channel business in FMCG, Health, Beauty, Fashion ….
- Background experience in E-Commerce is a priority
To apply for this job please visit onpoint.vn.