Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment. We help brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the 3PLs Supervisor you will be responsible for :
- Act as a Liason with the 3PL’s and OnPoint
- Be the on-site OnPoint representative and engage with the management team of 3PL’s on daily progress
- Work with Quality & Compliance (KSCL) team to ensure all processes are followed
- Work with our QC team and the 3PL’s QC team to ensure all products are random checking about the quality & expiry date.
- Do random cycle count accuracy checks to ensure 3PL’s reporting is accurate
- Weekly review KPI performance and ongoing projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Position requires 1-2 years of management experience working in warehouse/distribution environment.
- Knowledge and experience with lean manufacturing, logistics, process mapping and project management techniques highly valued.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines as required.
- Minimal travel to OnPoint could be required.
- Excel skills are preferred. Must be capable of defining, analyzing and resolving operate problems
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com