Onpoint is the largest E-commerce enabler in Vietnam, providing end-to-end services, helping brands to accelerate and become more successful online in Vietnam and SEA region. Onpoint’s mission is to make E-commerce easy for brands, to create sustainable values for businesses, consumers, and partners.
It’s a privilege for us to serve top tier clients. Our integrated capabilities encompass all aspects of the E-commerce value chain covering store commercial and operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing, and fulfillment. We help a brand execute their E-com strategies by selling their goods directly to customers online or by providing services to assist with their E-com operations. Our business ranges from the largest online shopping platforms as well as social shopping channels.
Since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to the needs of our brand partners. We work closely to ensure our direction and thought processes are tightly aligned with their needs
Join us, make a difference, and create value for life!
Follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for the latest news and career opportunities!
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of Data Analysts and Data Scientists, you are responsible for developing strategy and processes to transform Onpoint into a data-driven organization.
- Develop data governance processes in Onpoint, including planning, oversight, and control over management of data and the use of data and data-related sources.
- Collaborate with Onpoint management team to promote a culture of data-driven problem-solving and innovation and facilitates the adoption of new tools and technologies
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Onpoint to prioritize deliverables based on business values and goals
- Implement accurate reports and visualizations in BI tool to enable stakeholders to monitor business performance in real-time
- Develop self-service business intelligence (SSBI) that empowers business teams to answer data questions, with governance supported by IT and Data Analysts
- Develop predictive / prescriptive AI/ML models to enable Onpoint to make faster and more effective decisions
- Develop and adopt Agile delivery framework to deliver dashboards, data analytics and data science models
- Collaborate with Technology-Data Engineering team to ensure data are extracted and loaded into data warehouse / data marts timely and accurately to meet business needs
- Collaborate with Technology-Software Engineering team to embed BI and AI/ML models into Onpoint Technology products
- Continuously improve processes and technology stack within Data Analytics CoE to eliminate frictions and impediments in delivering faster and better business outcomes
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Data Science or related fields
- Proven track records in delivering data analytics /data science solutions, with at least 2 years in people management role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to collaborate and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to details.
- Possess a can-do attitude and able to demonstrate ability to bring own and drive outcomes
- Strong technical proficiency and demonstrated ability to learn new technology stack, including
- Data queries (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, BigQuery or Apache Hive)
- Business Intelligence and visualization (e.g. Power BI, Qlik Sense, Tableau)
- Data Science & Analytics (e.g. Python, R, Apache Spark)
- Experience in eCommerce is an added advantage
Has this role caught your interest? Reach out to [email protected] for more details or follow www.linkedin.com/company/onpointvn/ for more career opportunities!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com